Thursday, April 23, 2015

Mojo Monday 394...



I had these pieces of dp on my dest for a while now and figured I'd finally put them to use.  This card is for the Mojo Monday Sketch 394.


Monday, April 20, 2015

CTD338, Quick and Easy...



This card was a fun, quick and easy card I made for the Color Throw Down Challenge, #338.  I love the colors.  I used the SU set Kinda Eclectic.  I used some washi tape also that I have been collecting..

Thursday, April 2, 2015

SUO, Mojo391, 24-7...


I made this card for the Mojo Monday sketch of the week.  I used all Stamping Up goodies.  It was fun to finally use some of the more recent things I purchased.  I like this sketch;  it was new and challenging, but not too difficult.  Thanks Mojo Monday crew.  :>)

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

CC519, Blossom Spray


I made a second card for today's color challenge.  I took the image and sprayed it with water and stamped it a few times on my white water color paper.  I embossed the pear piece of card stock with a folder from SU.  I also added a piece of dp behind my image panel.  Again, I used another antique brad for my embellishment.  I love the flavor of vintage.  Thanks for looking!!  :>)


CC519, Vintage Anemones...


This was for today's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  The number is 519, and the colors are Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, and Pool Party.  I used the image Indigo Blue Anemone Corner.  I watercolored it with the BB.  I also gave a light coloring of the PP in the bg.  I used a piece of dp for my pear pizzazz.  My embellishment was a antique brad along with some pleated ribbon.  Thanks for looking and why not play in the challenge.  You could get your card posted on pinterest.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


This is the third card I made with today's colors.  I combined the color challenge on SCS with the Mountain Plains Crafters Sketch Challenge.  The colors again are old olive, Bermuda Bay, and coastal cabana.  I did a bit of dry embossing.

CC517 - Tilted Iris...


I loved these colors so much that I had to try a little something different.  This time I watercolored the whole image of the flowers.  I tilted my panels for a little extra fun.