Sunday, April 15, 2012

FLLC, Botanical Bookplates, Vol. 1

This is a set called Botanical Bookplates, Volume 1, and it is from Flourishes.  I was blessed to win three of their new releases a few weeks ago.  I don't often say this, but this card really does look better in real life.  The yellow is a bit softer and the leaves show up a bit better also.  Oh well.  I added lace, ribbon, brads, and a flower brad, as well as dry embossing some designer paper.  There really isn't too much you can do to ruin one of these beautiful images.


2 comments:

  1. Kim this is gorgeous. I am so happy you won. It was a great release. This color combo is beautiful. Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - great flower image, wonderful colors, and super sketch. Lovely!!!! Hugz.

    ReplyDelete