Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CTD228, Girl and her teddy bear...

This card is for Color Throw Down 228.  The colors are riding hood red, basic gray, vanilla, and pink pirouette.  I was lucky enough to have Tammy ask me if I wanted to be the guest designer for the month.  I of course, excitingly said yes.

I used a cute Unity image and watercolored it with the exact colors.  I used a piece of Mind's Eye dp, and some SU flower buttons.  I popped my main image panel and sentiment up with dimensionals.  The top two panels are lightly sponged with antique linen.  Thanks for looking, and have a great day!!  :>)



12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the CTD this month Kim...Woot!!!! I'm glad you will be joining us each week for a little color fun!!! Your card is sooo cute with that adorable image and the pretty paper in the background!! Love the tiny buttons you added, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is too sweet! So excited you're joining us at the CTD this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card,very well put together..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You card is so adorable, well thought out design and gorgeous image and LOVE the sentiment! You just gave me a great idea for my last Valentines I have to make! Thanks for all your kindness and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim,
    Congratulations on being the guest designer for Color Throwdown. Your card is so, so adorable and the image is darling. Hugs for Jake and Alfie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Kim! I think it so awesome that you're a guest designer this month, and I am so blessed that we share the love of stamping together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, your card is absolutely adorable and I'm so happy that you're our guest designer this month! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I. JUST. LOVE! that cute image, and her sweet red hair! The papers you used are just perfect too, Kim! Glad to have you join us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Kim! Your card is adorable! Love your watercoloring on this sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Kim! I'm so glad you're joining us this month!

    ReplyDelete