Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CC431 - Fabulous Florets...

Karen is our hostess for this challenge this week.  She chose gum ball green, midnight muse, and rich razzleberry.  The dessert option is an oval.  I thought these colors would be challenging.  For some reason I did not have difficulty with it.  I grabbed my colors, one of the only ovals I have, and the Fabulous Floret set.  I was thankful to have made a quick card that I liked.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you can participate in some of the color challenges;  they're a blast!!  :>)

3 comments:

  1. Kim,
    How absolutely gorgeous and elegant - wow!! Hugs to Jake and Alfie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, this is stunning! I love all the white and that oval is really pretty, especially with the white leaf die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Kim! I'm just stopping by to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your kind comment. Hope you enjoyed your visit and come again. I love you beautiful floral cards you create and envy your mad coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete