Monday, August 26, 2013

CC441, Bluebird thinking of you...

This card is for the 441 Color Challenge on SCS.  I have had the privilege of being a hostess on the design team for the last 4 months.  This is my last card - kind of sad.  Becky picked the colors night of navy, cajun craze, and soft sky.  The dessert option was to make a masculine card.  I used the Bluebird image from PSX.  I watercolored it.  I used the leaf embossing folder.  I found a twig in my back yard and then popped my bird up.  I enjoyed making this card and am pleased with how it turned out.  It's nice to have another masculine card in my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Kim! Thanks so much for the visit to my blog. Because of it I got to find you! Your work is amazing! This card just blows me away. I went back several posts to see what you've done and I am so impressed. You are so talented! You and I seem to have several things in common. . .passion for our family, our dogs, photography, and of course our craft of card making. Again, thanks for your visit and kind words. I feel as if I've found another blog friend! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is a beautiful card. I love birds and flowers. We have some here that look like that in NC. Great job.

    ReplyDelete