Tuesday, September 17, 2013

CC444 - Fall Gratefulness...


Nancy Littrell is our hostess for the color challenge on SCS.  She chose a bunch of fall colors - very vanilla, tangerine tango, crushed curry, cajun craze, and chocolate chip.  WOW!!  As usual I found these colors fitting for leaves.  The desert option was to fussy cut.  I did plenty of that and enjoyed it.  This is the first card I have made in a week.  I had the worst flu (not that there is any good variety.)  I feel thankful to be well enough to craft again.  It does lift one's spirits.  Thanks for looking and enjoy the colors of fall.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. Your leaves are gorgeous!! Wow! You have a lot of patience to fussy-cut all of those. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this card, Kim, so bright and the leaves look just like fall should look! Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you back at the colourQ this week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete