Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sad...


I made this sympathy card for myself.  I used this as part of the grieving process.  I lost my fuzzy friend On Wednesday Dec. 11th.  It was a very painful 24 hours as my husband and I went back and forth to the emergency clinic for pets 5 times.  At the finish of this I asked for confirmation from God that we were doing the right thing in letting him go.  God did assure us.  There were so many things that went wrong so fast.  I am still not able to think about it in detail or picture any of what went on.  I thank my friends for understanding.  I know that others can relate as they too have lost their dear friends.  It hurts.  I have always liked this stamp set from SU and it is now that I find comfort from it myself.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim. Sorry for your loss. A pet becomes part of the family and it is so hard to make those tough decisions when the end is near. I hope you find comfort in the verse above. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete