Saturday, September 20, 2014

cQc259, Live with Passion


This card was made for the 259th color challenge.  The colors are blackberry bliss, blushing bride, summer sun fruit, calypso coral, and white.  When I first looked at the colors I thought it was maybe a weird or difficult combination.  When I began playing with them, I thought they looked great together and were not so difficult to use after all.  Leaves can be many different colors in my mind.  I did heat embossing for all of this.  The leaves are from inkadinkado.  The sentiment is from that very popular set from pretty long ago - I think called Live with Passion. (SU)   Thanks for looking.  Why don't you play?!!  It's fun!!  :>)

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) love the colors of the fern !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars...those feathers are beautiful!! Nicely done, so happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely leaves, Kim, I quite agree that they can be any color you want! I love the colors and the way you used them. Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete