Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CC357, Cowgirls Rule...

Today's card was made for the color challenge  - to use blushing bride, red riding hood red, and baja breeze.  I used ruby red instead of red riding hood red.  I used chocolate chip and hazel nut tan as my neutrals.  I watercolored my horse and girl.  I paper pieced the girl's shirt.  I used two different embossing folders, and a piece of baja breeze dp.  I added 2 brads and some twine.  The image is a sneak peek of Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. called Cowgirls Rule.  It was a fun card to make, and I like how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    What a wonderful and adorable card and your watercoloring is absolutely perfect! I love the red piece of CS - it reminds me of a stall door in a barn - what a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete