Friday, April 20, 2012

Spiral Roses - (today was my first try) :>)

Today was kind of a boring day.  Thew weather was pretty nasty - 40 or so in April, and a bit rainy.  Anyway, I decided to push myself into learning something new.  I have liked those spiral roses, but never thought I would ever do them.  They are new, and could be difficult.  Well, I tried a video I saw through google, and it was great.  I'm not good at linking stuff (or computers).  Anyway, the directions were good and simple, and I tried it, and succeeded on the first try.  Those are the kind of first tries that I like.  Blah, blah, blah.  I'm blogging now.  The pearl came off of a card I did the other day, so I put my new spiral rose there.  What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kim...you did an awesome job with the spiral flower!!!! I need to watch a video because mine never turn out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I been wanting to try rolled roses and yours is beautiful. Looks wonderful on your card too.

    ReplyDelete