Friday, May 4, 2012

QFTD, FLLC, Betty - (gbedwright)

I cased one of Betty's cards;  she was picked as the Queen for the Week or Day.  I have admired Betty for a long time.  She is an excellent stamper and a very kind person.  She asked me to help out as a designer for the color challenge on Tuesdays, quite some time ago.  I really enjoyed it, as the color challenge is my favorite.  I used a Flourishes image - the magnolia.  I also used the Cornish Heritage Farms toile stamp, but it is difficult to see because of my embossing.

2 comments:

  1. Kim, I love the photos of flowers (and a doggie!) here at your blog. Sooo pretty! And the magnolia you feature on your card is beautiful, too. I have that Flourishes set, and have never inked up that pretty little blossom. Gotta give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card!!!!love your textured background!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete