Thursday, September 13, 2012

CTD209, Nature's Leaves...


This card is for the 209th Color Throw Down Challenge.  The colors are chocolate chip, cherry cobbler, summer sun, real rust, and old olive.  I love fall and I love these warm earth colors.  I stamped a maple leaf and colored them with prisma colored pencils.  I then fussy cut them out.  I dry embossed a piece of vanilla, and then put it together with my other cardstock using dimensionals as I went.  This was a fun challenge.  Thanks for looking!!  :>)

You can find the color throw down color here, http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your realistic leaves against the white textured BG! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, love your gorgeous leaves, Kim, and what a great ribbon treatment!!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown....you have used the colors beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Wow, Kim! What a great card and your leaves are just gorgeous! I'm so glad you could play along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, those leaves are beautifully colored! They really pop against the cream background. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete