Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CC451, Warm Poinsettia...


This card was made for the 451st color challenge on SCS.  Nancy picked these colors.  At first I wasn't sure what I thought.  Getting closer to Christmas I thought of a poinsettia.  As it turned out, I think these colors worked very well for this.  I watercolored with real red, calypso coral, and old olive.  I also used a poinsettia embossing folder to add a little texture to my card.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  Thanks for looking!!  :>)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kim. Your watercolored poinsettias are gorgeous! Love this color combo and it works perfectly for your Christmas card. The embossed panel adds lots of texture and depth. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those poinsettias are so pretty! And I Iove the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Kim!!!! Your coloring on the poinsettias is absolutely gorgeous!...they just pop off the screen!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete