Thursday, January 2, 2014

CTD273, WT460, Brightness...


This was kind of a fun card to make.  I did it for the color throw down challenge in which the colors were slate, dark gray, white, and turquoise.  The ways to use it challenge on SCS was to do something with a possible resolution you might have.  One of my ideas is to use more of my designer papers.  I have tons and can't justify buying anymore until I clean up some of my stuff - or use it.  Thanks for looking.  Let's all have a fun and creative year!!  :>)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kim....I understand about the papers....I need to join you in your resolution!! Love the flowers behind the popped up sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Kim! I, too, need to use up some of my multitude of papers!! Thanks for the kick! Great use of the colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty, Kim!!!! Love how the flowers are peeking out from behind the sentiment!!! Love your paper, too!!!! I agree with you about using up dp...thanks for the inspiration!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome design, Kim! LOVE how you used these colors! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is a gorgeous design! I'm hanging my head in shame when I look at all my papers. I need to have your resolution as well. Always happy to see your creations in the CTD gallery!

    ReplyDelete