Thursday, September 4, 2014

WT495 - There is always something to be thankful for. Charles Dickens


Today Sabrina challenged us to use leaves in our card.  I was kind of overwhelmed, or had a lot of ideas.  I started going with what I thought was more color, but then nixed that idea.  My card ended up more on the clean and simple side.  I really love that quote by Charles Dickens.  It is so true.  If we gave thanks for as much as we complain about, we might actually be happier people.  I have read a bout Will Bowen's book, A Complaint Free World.  Our town is going to embark on this challenge in October.  Our church is going to do it as well.  The goal is to go 21 days without complaining.  I am really going to need God's help with this.  I know I complain a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment